Follow us :
School RulesHome / School Rules
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS UNIFORM
All students to attend school in neat and proper uniform as prescribed by the school. Students who do not conform to the dress code given below will not be permitted to attend classes.
Black School socks, BATA ‘Naughty boy’ black leather lace up shoes, school belt and badge.
||Classes 1 to 5
Classes 6 to 12
||Classes 1 to 5
Classes 6 to 12
|Monday||White short sleeved shirt with single breast pocket and school tie – (all classes)|
|Other days||Khaki short sleeved shirt with single breast pocket – (all classes)|
|P.E. UNIFORM (BOYS)|
|P.E. Uniform||As approved by the school with white canvas shoes and black school socks.|
Black school socks, BATA Ballerina black leather shoes, school belt and badge.
||White single piece, dress with shirt collar, shirt sleeves
(half), three box pleats in front and three box pleats at the back.
|(Length -1 inch below the knee), side pocket and school tie.|
|Other days||Light blue pinafore – square front and back neckline, three box pleats in front and three box pleats at the back, side pocket.||(length – 1 inch below the knee), white blouse with shirt collar (front opening) half sleeves.|
|P.E. UNIFORM (GIRLS)|
||As approved by the school with white canvas shoes and black school socks.|
Shabby unkempt hair or unconventional hairstyle is not permitted.
||Short hair – two pony tails, shoulder length hair or longer
– two plaits tied with a black elastic hair band. No fancy clips or hair bands are allowed.
ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY:
- The school hours are from 8.45 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. (Nursery section from 8.45 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.) Students who come late will not be allowed to attend school that day.
- The School gates will be closed at 8.45 a.m.
- Irregular attendance, unjustified or unexplained absence and habitual late coming may result in a student being suspended from school and if repeated the student may be expelled from school.
- No leave of absence will be granted for part of a working day. In case of emergency, parents must come personally to school to take their ward. Students will not be sent home with drivers and attenders.
- Attendance on national days (Independence Day and Republic day) is compulsory.
- Absentees, on rejoining school, must provide a letter from their parents or guardian explaining the reason for their absence supported by a Medical Certificate in case of illness.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school campus during working hours.
- Students must have a minimum of 80% of attendance for each term.
- Every child should bring the school handbook every day and write the home assignment / test schedules given in it. If it is lost, a new one must be purchased from the school office by remitting Rs. 150 only.
- Students are not permitted to bring sports equipment of any kind into the classroom or play in the classrooms and corridors.
- Ordinarily, students are not permitted to eat their lunch inside the classrooms.
- Birthday celebrations or any other celebrations inside the classroom/ school campus are strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewellery or bring valuable items (such as cell phone, camera, iPod and other electronic gadgets) to the school. Such items will be confiscated and a fine imposed.
The following may be interpreted as gross misconduct for which disciplinary action may be taken against the student.
- Truancy either from assembly or from class
- Habitual late coming
- Rudeness or insubordination towards the school authorities
- Driving a motorised vehicle
- Use of tobacco, alcohol or drugs
- Stealing or damaging school property including electrical & electronic appliances installed in the classrooms, laboratories and school campus
- Spitting, writing or defacing walls or school furniture
- Meeting unauthorised people in the school.
- Ragging or bullying
- Malpractice indulged in during tests and examinations.
- All students must appear for all the school examinations.
- No student will be allowed to leave the examination room/hall while the examination is in progress.
- During examinations students should take care to come in proper uniform.
- The use of unfair means or malpractices by a student in any examination, will entail the annulment of the entire result. If it occurs during a final examination, promotion will be denied. If the offence is repeated in a subsequent examination, parents/guardians will be required to withdraw their son/daughter/ward from the school.
NOTE FOR PARENTS:
Parents and Guardians are reminded that without their help and cooperation not much can be achieved by the school to mould and improve the character of the child. So, parents are earnestly requested to enforce discipline in their child’s behavior and regularity in work and attendance.
- In order to appraise themselves of their child’s progress in school, parents are requested to go over to school on the Campus Days after each examination. The dates are mentioned in the School Calendar.
- Progress Reports will be handed over only to the parents on the Campus Days. It should be signed and returned to the class teacher.
- Progress Reports will not be sent to the parents through the student under any circumstances. If parents are unable to go over to school on the Campus Day due to unavoidable circumstances they may send a letter of request to the class teacher. The class teacher will assign a date and time convenient to him / her. Parents should not distrub the teachers during the working hours of the school.
- Students whose report cards have not been collected on the campus day will only be admitted back to class after the parent meets the Principal
- Fees may be paid as a single remittance or paid according to the schedule of dates allotted to various classes as mentioned on the inside front cover of the Fee remittance challan book. Fees must be remitted directly into the State Bank of India, Race Course Road Branch, Coimbatore – 18.
- The Parent’s copy of the challan must be preserved till the end of the academic year. The name of the student with the correct spelling and initials and his/her standard and section should be written clearly on all copies of the challan.
- If fees are in default, appropriate disciplinary measures will be taken against the defaulter.
- Those who opt to use the School Bus can pay the bus fees either as a single remittence or in two parts.
- THE PARENT’S COPY OF THE PAID UP CHALLAN MUST BE PRODUCED TO THE CLASS TEACHER FOR VERIFICATION.
As a rule tuitions are not encouraged. However, in case a student has failed in a particular subject and genuinely requires individual attention, tuition may be arranged in school. All applications for the same must be addressed to the Principal, clearly stating the name of the teacher and the subject in which tuition is required. Any tuition arranged without the knowledge and consent of the Principal will be viewed seriously.
News / Events
Investiture Ceremony 2016 – 2017
" If your actions inspire, inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more ...ReadmoreJune20
Press Report on Cross Country Race
Runners battled the element as STANES ANGLO INDIAN HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL en ...ReadmoreJULY2
Stanes AIHSS Term II Examinations
Stanes Anglo-Indian Higher Secondary School Second Terminal Exam for classes 1 ...ReadmoreDec13
Dedication of SIR ROBERT STANES HIGHER SECONDARY BLOCK
The Junior school programme for Std I to V and the Senior School programme for V ...ReadmoreJune18