Follow us :
School RulesHome / School Rules
Send your children in clean, well-pressed uniforms and well-polished shoes. Permanently, keep a spare set of dress in his / her bag to change in case of an emergency. The school is keen to maintain a high standard of dress.
Details with regard to clothing
Black School socks, BATA ‘Naughty boy’ black leather lace up shoes, school belt and badge.
|Pants are to be tailored with buttons and not zips. Wearing of undergarments is very important.|
|Wearing of bloomers over the underwear is essential.|
Details with regard to footwear
|Black lace-up shoes (no half boots / boots or slip on shoes).|
|Single buckled black shoes.|
Please trim your child’s nails regularly.
Please see that the child has a handkerchief pinned to his/her shirt.
Shabby unkempt hair or unconventional hairstyle is not permitted.
||Short hair – two pony tails, shoulder length hair or longer
– two plaits tied with a black elastic hair band. No fancy clips or hair bands are allowed.
TIMING AND PUNCTUALITY:
- All children should be in school by 8.45 a.m. before the bell rings.
- Lunch break is from 12.00 to 1.00 p.m. Children are required to bring limited lunch, a spoon and three napkins. (During lunch hours children will be looked after by the helpers in the school).
- The afternoon session is from 1.00 to 3.00 p.m.
- Please send a leave letter when the child is absent. Unless there is an emergency, leave of absence should be notified in the school diary earlier.
- Parents are to instruct drivers / auto-drivers about the Nursery school timings.
- It is very important to maintain punctuality and parents are requested to co-operate and abide by the rules of the school.
- Please leave the proper name of the child to the class teacher and not the pet name – like Tinku, Kithu, etc.,
- Please stick name tags on all snack boxes, water bottles, school bags, etc.,
- Do not place the water bottle in the school bag, send it separately in the snack bag.
- Parents will not be allowed inside the campus during school hours, i.e. s.45 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Older brothers and sisters should not visit the child during class hours as children tend to get upset.
- No parent is allowed to enter the classroom at any time, nor see any teacher without the permission of the AHM (Nursery).
- Parents are requested to refrain from waiting at the fence after the child enters the school campus.
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
- Please make sure that the children do not wear any gold jewellery when they come to school We are not responsible for any loss.
- Avoid giving any money to the child – unless requested for by the school in writing.
- Please check the child’s pockets and bags every day, before they leave for school and when they return home.
- If for any reason the child has to be taken home during the school hours, one of the parents must come in person.
- Please do not send any oral message through drivers / auto-drivers. All messages must be clearly written down in the school diary and not on bits of paper.
- Please write your address and telephone number on the 1st page of the books.
- Please tell the children that they should not talk to any strangers or go with anyone whom they do not know.
- All books should be covered and labelled neatly. All the books and all the stationery should be handed over to the class teacher on the second day of school.
- Parents should take interest in their child’s studies. Guide your child while he / she do their home work but do not write for them
- Parents do make sure that their child finishes his / her toilet chores before coming to school.
- Parents must train their child to use the toilet in a proper way. (As to where they should sit, etc. (and not to defecate under trees or against the wall).
- All important information that has to be communicated from the school to the parents will be written in the school diary.
- Avoid comparing one child with another. Each one is special in his / her own way.
- If your child has any medical problems like wheezing etc., please inform the teacher concerned.
- Get the children to sleep early so that they can get up early in the morning and get ready for school on time.
- Last minute instructions will be put up on the black board at the nursery school gate.
- Do not use teachers as threats when you want the children to do anything.
- Change of telephone numbers and addresses must be informed to the school immediately.
- Prompt payment of fees is important according to the dates allotted in the school diary. A Xerox copy of the pain in challan should be handed over to the class teacher every term.
- Every child should bring the school handbook every day and write the home assignment / test schedules given in it. If it is lost, a new one must be purchased from the school office by remitting Rs. 150 only.
- Students are not permitted to bring sports equipment of any kind into the classroom or play in the classrooms and corridors.
- Ordinarily, students are not permitted to eat their lunch inside the classrooms.
- Birthday celebrations or any other celebrations inside the classroom/ school campus are strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewellery or bring valuable items (such as cell phone, camera, iPod and other electronic gadgets) to the school. Such items will be confiscated and a fine imposed.
The following may be interpreted as gross misconduct for which disciplinary action may be taken against the student.
- Truancy either from assembly or from class
- Habitual late coming
- Rudeness or insubordination towards the school authorities
- Driving a motorised vehicle
- Use of tobacco, alcohol or drugs
- Stealing or damaging school property including electrical & electronic appliances installed in the classrooms, laboratories and school campus
- Spitting, writing or defacing walls or school furniture
- Meeting unauthorised people in the school.
- Ragging or bullying
- Malpractice indulged in during tests and examinations.
- All students must appear for all the school examinations.
- No student will be allowed to leave the examination room/hall while the examination is in progress.
- During examinations students should take care to come in proper uniform.
- The use of unfair means or malpractices by a student in any examination, will entail the annulment of the entire result. If it occurs during a final examination, promotion will be denied. If the offence is repeated in a subsequent examination, parents/guardians will be required to withdraw their son/daughter/ward from the school.
NOTE FOR PARENTS:
Parents and Guardians are reminded that without their help and cooperation not much can be achieved by the school to mould and improve the character of the child. So, parents are earnestly requested to enforce discipline in their child’s behavior and regularity in work and attendance.
- In order to appraise themselves of their child’s progress in school, parents are requested to go over to school on the Campus Days after each examination. The dates are mentioned in the School Calendar.
- Progress Reports will be handed over only to the parents on the Campus Days. It should be signed and returned to the class teacher.
- Progress Reports will not be sent to the parents through the student under any circumstances. If parents are unable to go over to school on the Campus Day due to unavoidable circumstances they may send a letter of request to the class teacher. The class teacher will assign a date and time convenient to him / her. Parents should not distrub the teachers during the working hours of the school.
- Students whose report cards have not been collected on the campus day will only be admitted back to class after the parent meets the Principal
- Fees may be paid as a single remittance or paid according to the schedule of dates allotted to various classes as mentioned on the inside front cover of the Fee remittance challan book. Fees must be remitted directly into the State Bank of India, Race Course Road Branch, Coimbatore – 18.
- The Parent’s copy of the challan must be preserved till the end of the academic year. The name of the student with the correct spelling and initials and his/her standard and section should be written clearly on all copies of the challan.
- If fees are in default, appropriate disciplinary measures will be taken against the defaulter.
- Those who opt to use the School Bus can pay the bus fees either as a single remittence or in two parts.
- THE PARENT’S COPY OF THE PAID UP CHALLAN MUST BE PRODUCED TO THE CLASS TEACHER FOR VERIFICATION.
As a rule tuitions are not encouraged. However, in case a student has failed in a particular subject and genuinely requires individual attention, tuition may be arranged in school. All applications for the same must be addressed to the Principal, clearly stating the name of the teacher and the subject in which tuition is required. Any tuition arranged without the knowledge and consent of the Principal will be viewed seriously.
News / Events
Dedication of SIR ROBERT STANES HIGHER SECONDARY BLOCK
The Junior school programme for Std I to V and the Senior School programme for VI to XII. ...ReadmoreJune18
Guidance & Counselling (Stds X, XI, XII)
They are from Germany visited our school. 5 of them along with 2 roadies. 142 choristers ...ReadmoreJune22
Press Report on Cross Country Race
Runners battled the element as STANES ANGLO INDIAN HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL enjoyed its 131st ANNUAL CROSS COUNTRY RACE tod ...ReadmoreJuly2
Investiture Ceremony 2016 – 2017
" If your actions inspire, inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then you are the leader "ReadmoreJune20