Process of Admission
- Stanes School draws students from a wide variety of faiths and background and treats everyone equally.
- The student population reflects the diversity and energy of Coimbatore City, coming together under a common banner into an academically accelerated and intimate learning environment.
- Admission to the ICSE stream is granted on the basis of parent’s interest and student ability to cope with the ICSE pattern.
- The school welcomes children of parents who have studied in Stanes School.
- We host ‘Open House’ during the year to allow our parents the opportunity to visit the school and learn more about its education philosophy.
The application process begins in advance of the desired entry date. However we strive to accommodate families as much as possible. The school’s rolling admissions policy allows later applicants to fill seats as and when they are available.
Admission steps are as follows
- Letter of request for the prospectus and application form
- Purchase of the prospectus and Application Form
- Submission of completed application form
- Applicable paper work
- Completion of any applicable standardized test
- Verification of Transfer Certificate from previous school and where applicable, Birth Certificate
- Individual student assessment by a member of our faculty
- Discussion between Parent, Student and Admission Committee
- After the above items are received and at the discretion of the Admission Committee you will be contacted to visit the school with the student to meet the Principal and complete the admission process
- Fees to be paid (Fees are expected to increase by a minimum of 10% per year)